Join 2,572 other subscribers
- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: nissan
My Reflections on CES 2019
I just returned from my first CES experience. People are not kidding when they say that the crowds, the lines, and the sheer magnitude of the conference are on another level; nothing could have prepared me! I was, however, mentally … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Development, Driverless Car Future Tagged aptiv, audi, Bell, Byton, CES, CES2019, continental, disney, driverless vehicles, easymile, Hyundai, intel, kia, news, nissan, self-driving car, technology 1 Comment
2017 CES Driverless Favorites and Reflections
While I was not able to attend the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this year, I have greatly enjoyed following the buzz around it. Automakers and technology developers have been saving up their biggest headlines for this event. I thought I’d … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Future Tagged android, audi, bmw, chrysler, driverless, easymile, faraday future, Google, honda, microsoft, mobileye, nissan, nvidia, self-driving car, technology 1 Comment