Join 2,572 other subscribers
- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: honda
2017 CES Driverless Favorites and Reflections
While I was not able to attend the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this year, I have greatly enjoyed following the buzz around it. Automakers and technology developers have been saving up their biggest headlines for this event. I thought I’d … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Future Tagged android, audi, bmw, chrysler, driverless, easymile, faraday future, Google, honda, microsoft, mobileye, nissan, nvidia, self-driving car, technology 1 Comment
Overlooked Driverless Car Obstacles
If you follow the news around driverless cars, the articles are constantly citing the key obstacles/challenges associated with driverless cars’ introduction to society. Standard obstacles cited include: technology readiness, cost of the vehicles/technology, government regulations, liability, privacy and data protections, … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Development Tagged autonomous vehicles, driverless car, Google, honda, regulations, self-driving car, volvo 4 Comments
Driverless Cars and the Weather
I’m very curious to see how weather plays a role in how soon driverless cars will become publicly available. As we all know, driving a car on a beautiful sunny day is very different than driving through fog or on … Continue reading