Join 2,572 other subscribers
- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: volvo
Driverless Vehicles: Who’s Paying?
There are some amazing statistics regarding the lower operational costs driverless vehicles. Costs are likely to be reduced thanks to not paying for a driver/operator, less mechanical parts (so less wear and tear), electric power (likely) as opposed to gasoline, … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Future, Government Considerations Tagged automated vehicles, driverless vehicles, gett, gm, Google, Lyft, self-driving car, technology, toyota, Uber, volvo 2 Comments
Overlooked Driverless Car Obstacles
If you follow the news around driverless cars, the articles are constantly citing the key obstacles/challenges associated with driverless cars’ introduction to society. Standard obstacles cited include: technology readiness, cost of the vehicles/technology, government regulations, liability, privacy and data protections, … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Development Tagged autonomous vehicles, driverless car, Google, honda, regulations, self-driving car, volvo 4 Comments