- Four Reasons Public Agencies Take a Chance on Driverless Transportation
- Some of the Funnier (Less Obvious) Implications of Driverless Vehicles
- Driverless Vehicles: Who’s Paying?
- Is Mobility-as-a-Service (MAAS) the Next Transportation Silver Bullet?
- Automotive Industry Disruption: A Forecasting Challenge
Tag Archives: volvo
There are some amazing statistics regarding the lower operational costs driverless vehicles. Costs are likely to be reduced thanks to not paying for a driver/operator, less mechanical parts (so less wear and tear), electric power (likely) as opposed to gasoline, … Continue reading
If you follow the news around driverless cars, the articles are constantly citing the key obstacles/challenges associated with driverless cars’ introduction to society. Standard obstacles cited include: technology readiness, cost of the vehicles/technology, government regulations, liability, privacy and data protections, … Continue reading