- Possibly the Most Important, Yet Most Forgotten Driverless Mode: the Driverless Shuttle!
- The Unintended Consequences of Driverless Vehicles
- Do We Really Need to Own Driverless Cars?
- Driverless Cars are Going to be More Than Just Cars
- What is the Potential Impact of ‘Smart Trucks’ Within the Trucking Industry?
Tag Archives: testing
Despite the fact that driverless vehicles continue to make headlines, I must admit that the “news” hasn’t really been new! States continue to consider new legislation around driverless vehicles. Pilots continue to pop up around the world. Academic institutions continue … Continue reading
Pilots, pilots, and more pilots! This is an exciting time in the driverless vehicle world because we’re starting to see Level 3 and 4 automated vehicles being piloted in many different settings around the world (e.g., Japan, Pittsburgh, Singapore, and … Continue reading
Having now read the United States federal driverless vehicle policy in detail, I continue to be impressed. The policy document has clear guidance for safety standards and it clearly delineates a boundary between federal and state’s regulatory responsibilities. It also … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking more about the progression, or steps, necessary to see full autonomous vehicle deployment in our society. I believe the private sector, including automakers, Google, and now maybe Apple (?) have the motivation and competition necessary to move … Continue reading