- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: shared mobility
I’m excited to see that electric vehicles are getting more and more attention lately. President-Elect Biden is making them a political priority (link here), they continue to be an area of strategic focus for automakers (see examples here and here), … Continue reading
Lately, it seems like people are spending a lot of time pondering what society will be like post-Coronavirus. While everyone is craving going back to the world we knew, we are also acknowledging that the world will never be the … Continue reading
Lately, I feel like there is so much focus on the negatives associated with driverless vehicles that we have lost focus on the positives. As with any new product, there are going to be glitches (and I think it’s important … Continue reading
The last couple of months has been amazing for driverless car junkies/nerds (myself included). There have been non-stop press releases around the innovations, government funding, and new partners. Some highlights: The U.S. Department of Transportation is proposing to spend $4 … Continue reading