- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: self-driving truck
I’m happy to introduce Justin Fox, a graduate from the University of Kent, who is my next guest blogger. Casting an eye to the future, Justin has identified automation as one of the primary issues set to dominate international affairs, , as … Continue reading
I was happy to find that a consistent theme at the ITS World Congress this year was on the importance of shifting to road user charging to fund infrastructure investments. The idea behind road user charging is that people pay … Continue reading
Clearly, the media outlets are most excited about the ability to move people, but there are so many other applications to consider! The freight industry is (understandably) excited about the potential for applying both connected technology (e.g., platooning) and autonomous … Continue reading
I was pretty shocked when the former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown, a huge San Francisco Municipal Transit Agency (Muni) advocate, stated, “”It’s time to accept the fact that Muni will never run on time spend enough to keep the … Continue reading
There are many articles out there regarding the potential loss of jobs associated with a driverless society. Here are a couple of examples: Self-Driving Trucks Are Going to Hit Us Like a Human-Driven Truck Will Driverless Cars Force a Choice … Continue reading