Join 2,572 other subscribers
- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: safety
Do Driverless Vehicles Require Drivers?
This may seem a bit counter-intuitive, but just about every driverless vehicle deployment has at least one operator in the vehicle. This article highlights how all Uber test vehicles will have “two employees in each autonomous vehicle.” Lyft and Aptiv … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Development, Government Considerations Tagged autonomous, autonomous vehicles, driverless cars, driverless vehicles, ford, gm, Lyft, regulations, sae level 5, safety, technology, testing, Uber, waymo 5 Comments
How Can Driverless Vehicles Support Government’s Goals?
Lately, I feel like there is so much focus on the negatives associated with driverless vehicles that we have lost focus on the positives. As with any new product, there are going to be glitches (and I think it’s important … Continue reading
The Safety Implications of Driverless Cars
Most articles cite the potential for improved public safety – with the potential elimination of 90 percent of automobile accidents that are caused by human error (source). It will mean a lot less accidents, which has positive implications on our … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Impacts Tagged autonomous vehicles, bikeways, driverless car, NHTSA, public safety, safety, self-driving car, vision zero Leave a comment