- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: policies
I recently attended a FHWA Highway Automation Workshop on AV policy and planning (which was fantastic, fyi). At the end of the two-day workshop, we were tasked with a small group activity: Brainstorm our ideal driverless future. Sky is the … Continue reading
Since I first started working in the driverless space, I’ve heard about how driverless vehicles will solve everything…. the transportation silver bullet we’ve all been waiting for! Thankfully, that line of thinking has dissipated and there have since been many … Continue reading
In a recent Detroit news article, Google’s Director of the self-driving car project recently stated that Google doesn’t need approval from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) to proceed with testing. “They are not a permission-granting organization,” Urmson said. “NHTSA could … Continue reading