- Four Reasons Public Agencies Take a Chance on Driverless Transportation
- Some of the Funnier (Less Obvious) Implications of Driverless Vehicles
- Driverless Vehicles: Who’s Paying?
- Is Mobility-as-a-Service (MAAS) the Next Transportation Silver Bullet?
- Automotive Industry Disruption: A Forecasting Challenge
Tag Archives: policies
Since I first started working in the driverless space, I’ve heard about how driverless vehicles will solve everything…. the transportation silver bullet we’ve all been waiting for! Thankfully, that line of thinking has dissipated and there have since been many … Continue reading
In a recent Detroit news article, Google’s Director of the self-driving car project recently stated that Google doesn’t need approval from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) to proceed with testing. “They are not a permission-granting organization,” Urmson said. “NHTSA could … Continue reading