- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: planning
I recently attended a FHWA Highway Automation Workshop on AV policy and planning (which was fantastic, fyi). At the end of the two-day workshop, we were tasked with a small group activity: Brainstorm our ideal driverless future. Sky is the … Continue reading
Now that I’ve been at EasyMile for over a month, I’ve recognized how important it is for cities and public transit agencies to develop driverless pilots. The time is now! The technology is here, but so many other important milestones … Continue reading
I’m so excited and proud to share the final product of my fellowship, a guide for local and state government agencies. I believe it is the government’s actions that will determine how they are integrated into society and if the impacts … Continue reading
As I’ve attended more industry conferences, I’m realizing that government officials are interested in preparing for this disruptive technology, but they are not sure where to begin. I am hoping my research helps to answer that very question. In previous … Continue reading