Join 2,572 other subscribers
- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: planning
What is our Ideal Driverless Future?
I recently attended a FHWA Highway Automation Workshop on AV policy and planning (which was fantastic, fyi). At the end of the two-day workshop, we were tasked with a small group activity: Brainstorm our ideal driverless future. Sky is the … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Future Tagged driverless cars, driverless vehicles, FHWA, Highway automation, long-range planning, planning, policies, technology 1 Comment
The Importance of Driverless Pilots
Now that I’ve been at EasyMile for over a month, I’ve recognized how important it is for cities and public transit agencies to develop driverless pilots. The time is now! The technology is here, but so many other important milestones … Continue reading
I’m so excited and proud to share the final product of my fellowship, a guide for local and state government agencies. I believe it is the government’s actions that will determine how they are integrated into society and if the impacts … Continue reading
What’s the Government’s Role in Driverless Cars?
As I’ve attended more industry conferences, I’m realizing that government officials are interested in preparing for this disruptive technology, but they are not sure where to begin. I am hoping my research helps to answer that very question. In previous … Continue reading