- Possibly the Most Important, Yet Most Forgotten Driverless Mode: the Driverless Shuttle!
- The Unintended Consequences of Driverless Vehicles
- Do We Really Need to Own Driverless Cars?
- Driverless Cars are Going to be More Than Just Cars
- What is the Potential Impact of ‘Smart Trucks’ Within the Trucking Industry?
I am the Manager of Transportation Sustainability at Parsons Brinckerhoff. Recently, I won the William Barclay Parsons fellowship for my research proposal to study how the United States government should respond to driverless cars. As I'm working on my research, I thought this blog would help to disseminate my findings and provide a forum for feedback.