Join 2,572 other subscribers
- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: mercedes
Driverless Cars are Going to be More Than Just Cars
During my Monday morning commute, I’d love to take a driverless vehicle that includes a spinning class. On Friday evening, I’d love to take a four wheel drive driverless shared vehicle to Tahoe for skiing. And if I weren’t already … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Future Tagged chrysler, disruptive technology, driverless cars, Lyft, mercedes, panasonic, self-driving car, technology, tesla, Uber 3 Comments
Will Driverless Vehicles Eliminate Luxury Cars?
Luxury cars provide consumers with a higher quality ride (bigger engines, better handling, faster acceleration) and, most notably, owners typically enjoy the status associated with owning a high-end name brand vehicle. So what will happen when the driverless technology is … Continue reading
Are Driverless Shuttles Our Future?
As many already know, I strongly encourage vehicle and ride sharing (in general), but with the advent of driverless vehicles – I think vehicle and ride sharing will be vitally important for our society. For that reason, I have been … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Impacts, Government Considerations Tagged aurorobotics, bridj, chariot, driverless car, easymile, local motors, mercedes, NAVYA, self-driving car, tesla, vardenlabs 2 Comments