- Possibly the Most Important, Yet Most Forgotten Driverless Mode: the Driverless Shuttle!
- The Unintended Consequences of Driverless Vehicles
- Do We Really Need to Own Driverless Cars?
- Driverless Cars are Going to be More Than Just Cars
- What is the Potential Impact of ‘Smart Trucks’ Within the Trucking Industry?
Tag Archives: Lyft
During my Monday morning commute, I’d love to take a driverless vehicle that includes a spinning class. On Friday evening, I’d love to take a four wheel drive driverless shared vehicle to Tahoe for skiing. And if I weren’t already … Continue reading
I would be remiss in not acknowledging the relationship between driverless cars and carpooling/ridesharing since a large portion of my current job is managing the Bay Area’s 511 Rideshare program. Carpooling is a small percentage of our overall commuting patterns … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking more about the progression, or steps, necessary to see full autonomous vehicle deployment in our society. I believe the private sector, including automakers, Google, and now maybe Apple (?) have the motivation and competition necessary to move … Continue reading
I fully acknowledge that there is going to be a transition period – where our roads contain a mix of traditional driving vehicles and autonomous vehicles. Some day; however, I think our society could be entirely driverless. I believe there … Continue reading