Join 2,572 other subscribers
- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: forecasting
Automotive Industry Disruption: A Forecasting Challenge
Rahul Kapoor is a Professor at the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. He is working in collaboration with Professor John Paul MacDuffie to study the disruption in the automotive ecosystem, to which he asks for your participation. News headlines … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Future, Driverless Car Impacts Tagged automotive, disruption, driverless, electric vehicles, forecasting, technology 3 Comments