Join 2,572 other subscribers
- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: environment
Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
I’m excited to see that electric vehicles are getting more and more attention lately. President-Elect Biden is making them a political priority (link here), they continue to be an area of strategic focus for automakers (see examples here and here), … Continue reading
Will Driverless Vehicles Help the Coronavirus Pandemic?
It’s fun to think that driverless vehicles could be the magical answer to this global pandemic…though that’s really not the case – at least for passenger transport. While public transit vehicles are seen as germ-carrying enclosures, driverless vehicles, in theory, … Continue reading