Join 2,572 other followers
- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: california
After a year of articles about the heated competition between California and Michigan as the leaders in the automated vehicles movement in the United States, California took a full leap forward and published proposed rules regarding the use of driverless … Continue reading
I decided to dig deeper into the existing regulations currently in place in the United States. At this point, there are only four states (and D.C.!) that have approved legislation regarding the testing of driverless cars: Nevada, California, Washington, D.C., … Continue reading