- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: california dmv
After a year of articles about the heated competition between California and Michigan as the leaders in the automated vehicles movement in the United States, California took a full leap forward and published proposed rules regarding the use of driverless … Continue reading
This is probably one of the top questions I get asked and it’s a tough one to answer. I addressed this to some degree in an earlier post. As shown in this Driverless Future blog post, just about every car … Continue reading
California continues to be delayed in releasing their long-overdue deadline (January 1st, 2015) to develop regulations for the public use of autonomous vehicles (AVs). They, along with Michigan, Florida, and Nevada, are the states to watch with regards to how … Continue reading