Join 2,572 other subscribers
- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Tag Archives: automated vehicles
Driverless Vehicles: Who’s Paying?
There are some amazing statistics regarding the lower operational costs driverless vehicles. Costs are likely to be reduced thanks to not paying for a driver/operator, less mechanical parts (so less wear and tear), electric power (likely) as opposed to gasoline, … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Future, Government Considerations Tagged automated vehicles, driverless vehicles, gett, gm, Google, Lyft, self-driving car, technology, toyota, Uber, volvo 2 Comments
AV Pilots: Policy, Funding, and Partnerships are Happening!
Pilots, pilots, and more pilots! This is an exciting time in the driverless vehicle world because we’re starting to see Level 3 and 4 automated vehicles being piloted in many different settings around the world (e.g., Japan, Pittsburgh, Singapore, and … Continue reading
Posted in Driverless Car Development, Uncategorized Tagged automated vehicles, driverless, partnerships, pilots, self-driving car, technology, testing, USDOT 3 Comments
How Driverless Vehicles Could Impact Parking
“We have significant parking demands today, but should we invest in a parking structure that may not be needed in a few years?” “Will we need all of the parking that we have today?” “How can we make sure driverless … Continue reading