- Four Reasons Public Agencies Take a Chance on Driverless Transportation
- Some of the Funnier (Less Obvious) Implications of Driverless Vehicles
- Driverless Vehicles: Who’s Paying?
- Is Mobility-as-a-Service (MAAS) the Next Transportation Silver Bullet?
- Automotive Industry Disruption: A Forecasting Challenge
Tag Archives: automated vehicles
There are some amazing statistics regarding the lower operational costs driverless vehicles. Costs are likely to be reduced thanks to not paying for a driver/operator, less mechanical parts (so less wear and tear), electric power (likely) as opposed to gasoline, … Continue reading
Pilots, pilots, and more pilots! This is an exciting time in the driverless vehicle world because we’re starting to see Level 3 and 4 automated vehicles being piloted in many different settings around the world (e.g., Japan, Pittsburgh, Singapore, and … Continue reading