- Advancing the Industry One Project at a Time: Shared Autonomous Vehicles Deployed as a Fleet!
- Can Autonomous Vehicles Ride the Electric Vehicles Wave?
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Society and, Ultimately, Driverless Vehicles!
- The Car Transformations that will Greatly Influence Driverless Vehicles
- Will the Driverless Movement Slow Due to Coronavirus?
Category Archives: Background and Definitions
I just got back from the Automated Vehicles Symposium in Detroit last week. The conference was extremely impressive – reflecting the latest and greatest from AV and CV technology developers, academic folks studying human factors and ethics, government officials testing … Continue reading
After attending a couple of industry events, I’m now convinced that the industry is completely confused about the relationship between driverless and connected vehicles. For this reason, I thought I’d start this blog post with some definitions. Driverless Cars: NHTSA … Continue reading
I’m realizing that I’m writing about driverless cars and yet I haven’t explicitly defined them. Driverless cars, or autonomous cars or self-driving cars, are all referring to the same thing (side note: I’m focusing my research on passenger cars; however, … Continue reading